Tuesday, February 26, 2013

When did this turn into a fitness blog?

Well it wasn't supposed too. I don't really want my blog to be all about fitness. There is way more to me than just fitness. I really want my blog to reflect me. I chose the name OverStyledMe not because it necessarily means I dress to the nines every day (although I wish I could, my faux fur is calling my name) but because I love everything in my life to be over the top. If you know me, you know I can tend me to a little on the over dramatic side...okay really dramatic side. Not that I whine or complain about everything (just some things) but I like everything over the top. I'm loud, talkative, have bold style, run my butt off, bubbly and really colorful. I'm open minded with a strong opinion. That's just me and I can't change that. I feel my blog name (maybe for now) represents all of who I am.

Anyways, I PROMISE I have fashion posts & apartment posts coming!

Source: finest.se via Chelsea on Pinterest

I am dying for new spring clothes but I am in between sizes and I'm also waiting to do some birthday shopping in Arizona when I'm with my girlfriends at the end of the month. Even though my birthday is this Sunday I planned on doing most of my shopping there.

Source: toms.com via Chelsea on Pinterest
I'm pretty sure I already put these in a post but I keep hinting to my husband I really want these for my birthday (Andrew, pay attention! Size 8)

Okay enough of all this randomness. Any spring essentials you've been eyeing lately? 
I'm possibly thinking I want colored/floral jeans.

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment