Thursday, February 21, 2013

Breathe.

Today is an okay day. It's Thursday & there's not a lot happening today. I went for a run & did a mile & a half and it just seemed to drag on. I had no motivation and just no desire to really make it a great run. Today I know 
It's Okay...
-to not always feel on cloud nine after a workout. Some are going to be amazing & others will not.
-to have a messy apartment & not feel like that reflects my life.
-to not fit into a new pair of jeans even though they are the same style and size as another pair I own.
-to be nervous that I am actually going to run a 10k in August.
-that I may not be seeing all the results now but remembering to press on because my body won't change overnight.
-to know that God has a plan for Andrew & I even if we can't see the whole picture now.
-that I don't have sponsors for my blog or even really understand what that means because this blog is still in it's infancy and at the end of the day it's a place where I can express myself.
Love Forever,
Chel Chel
Its Ok Thursdays

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! Thanks so much for checking out my blog and commenting! Love yours too - Following you! Follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Of course! I really enjoyed our blog! Will follow back when I'm not on my iPhone :)

      Delete
  2. Chels.... all of these are definitely OK! But I love you and am so proud of you!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are jeans like that? Or, all pants, for that matter? So frustrating! Glad you decided to join the "it's okay" link up. I really needed it this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Can we just say how frustrating that is? Especially since I've been working my butt off I was so disappointed. I'm taking them back and buying more workout clothes instead!

      Delete