Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{Valentine's Eve} + Gift Guide

I am so excited for my first married Valentine's day! Not sure what Andrew has planned but I do know were going to one of our favorite places, the drive-in. We love getting piles of candy and popcorn and curling up in a blanket and getting to watch two movies for the price of one! Perfect! Here is an outfit I picked out to get in the mood for Valentine's day.








Top: Forever 21 (last season)
Jeans: Old Navy here
Boots: Lane Bryant (last season)
Jewelry: Forever 21

Can't wait to show you my Valentine's day outfit!

Here's a last minute gift guide & very budget friendly!








T-shirt
Nail Polish
Make-up Bag
Lush Heart Soap
Love Necklace
BoyBrief Undie
Hairtyes
Valentine Card
Happy (almost) Valentine's day!
Love Forever,
Chel Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment