Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend starts Tuesday.


1. My friend Jordyn introduced me to slack-lining & I LOVE it! 

2. I got to see my beautiful friend and her family this weekend!

3. I also got to see my furry friend Colby.

4. I sill drink Starbucks. I'm still not for gay marriage. I still love gay people for who they are and the lifestyle they choose. Get over the fact that the CEO shares his opinion & you don't agree with it. You don't have to agree but I think that Dump Starbucks picture is ridiculous & hateful & I hate, hate!

5. Had a cheat meal at Buffalo & it was so good!

6. My little sister went to jr. prom! I cannot believe she's old enough for prom! So gorgeous isn't she?

7. Tuesday is my Friday! Hallelujah!!! getting on a jet plane and heading to AZ for some relaxation, fun & much needed girl time. Holler for girls weekend with those two pretties!

8. I ran 11 miles this week.

9. I did media for church this weekend & loved being back behind the Mac.

How was your weekend? What are your thoughts on the Starbucks "issue?"

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

Linked up with: Weekend Shenanigans


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't believe it when I read that article about Starbucks. Don't even get me started...I think it's stupid that the CEO would say things like that to the public. Umm, do you WANT to lose business dummy?

    Your hair is so pretty. I want it.

    ReplyDelete