Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good Afternoon!

A few ramblings.

First. Google friend connect, from rumors I hear, will no longer be.
awww. 

However,
There are two ways you can follow me!

You can follow with Bloglovin:

Follow on Bloglovin
or
 by e-mail:
 This is on the right side of my blog in the toolbar.
Type in your email.
It will have you type in a letter code to make sure you're not a robot.
Go to your email and click confirm to start receiving my blog on your e-mail!
Ta-da!
You can now peek into my life & keep up with me!
I also will keep posting on my Chelzz Chats page on Facebook.
If you haven't already liked me there to stay updated you can HERE
Make sure to "like" my page to see my posts on your news feed.
Second. I am really feeling empowered lately. 
I started exercising, getting healthy & running to help myself. I never thought I would inspire others to get up and get moving. I cannot believe how many people have come up to me and said, "You inspired me to start moving." I feel incredibly blessed to be looked up to. I am not the fastest, the best, the most fit or super healthy. I am making choices everyday though to eat better, run farther & feel better inside my body. 
You can do it!
Everyday is a choice about how you want to feel! No one else can make that choice for you. I started by walking 3 times a week for 20 minutes. That's it. I slowly moved up to walking longer distances, jogging, adding running and now full on running for at least 20 minutes or longer 4-5 days a week. 
You never have to be a runner if you don't want to. Find something you like to do & stick with it. Eventually it becomes a habit you can't live without. It's a lifestyle not a short term fix.
Try it! I guarantee you will feel a whole lot better!
Go to my Fitness board on Pinterest for inspiration & how to start moving from that couch!
Love forever,
Chel Chel
 Linked up with: Style Elixir


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Looking through your blog and noticing all of the fitness posts. It has been SO long since I have gone for a run but seeing your pictures kind of made me miss it. A run might be in order tomorrow. Thanks!
    Jordyn
    theprettylovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really hoping the GFC rumour is just a rumour, making me worried! Followed ya via bloglovin'! Hope you'll follow me back on there! xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete