Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cara box + Girls weekend

This week/weekend I am on a girls trip with two of my best gals!
My friend Tiffany and I are flying to Arizona to see our best friend Kristina! We have become like three peas in a pod lately and it's really been great!
Kristina and I have been friends since we can remember and we have had a long distance friendship for the last 10 years now. It's hard but we def make it work!
Tiffany and Kristina met in college a few years back and became close instantly! I met Tiffany through Kristina and we have totally connected this year! We both got married and went through a lot of the same things at the same time.
I am so grateful to have great friends in my twenties. It's hard to find those true, loyal committed friends. I know with these two by my side I can count on them for the years to come.

I will be off blogging land until next week! Until then Happy Wednesday & I can't wait to share my adventures when I return!

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

Ps My Cara Box reveal will be posted next week. I know it will be late but promise to show the exciting things I received. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment