Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Toms + Pinterest

Inspiration
Source: toms.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

I know I have put these Toms my blog a few times but now I finally own a pair!
Here's how I wore them.






LOVE these wedges! So comfortable & easy to wear!
Inspiration:


Here's how I improved my bathroom.

I was inspired by Skinny Meg when she helped out her friend with a chevron wall!
So easy to do!

Love my new decal! So hilarious!!
Link up at The Vintage Apple for more Pinteresting things!
Love Forever,
Chel Chel

8 comments:

  1. Those shoes are super cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and that decal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ordered the decal from etsy for like 5 dollars! =) I typed in get naked decal and it popped right up!

      Delete
  3. Girl you are lookin GOOD! And I love those shoes! I may need to get those at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks friend!!!! I'm sure you are too with all your working out! You would LOVE the wedges!

      Delete
  4. Very cute wedges. In fact, the whole outfit is a very cute look.

    ReplyDelete