Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Recap


Well, the weekend has come and gone like it always does. I think weekends should be 3 days and work days, 4 days. Makes more sense to me. Anyways, I had a very nice weekend relaxing, hanging with friends, finishing season 2 of Downton Abbey, and going to church. Here are my outfits from Saturday and Sunday!


Saturday's Outfit







Sweater: J.crew
Tee: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Vera Wang from Kohls
Jewelry & Flower: J.Crew & Kate Spade


Sunday's Outfit




Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Tillys
Bracelets: My R: Forever 21 and My L: J.Crew


Sunday afternoon Hubby and I enjoyed Starbucks downtown for a little date.



Isn't he adorable! ( Well I think so! )
I love him for taking pictures for my Sunday outfit. We have yet to locate his tripod so I have had to get creative with my fashion posts. I am on a mission to find it though so I can get some more cohesive photos coming along. Bear with me as I am new and still figuring out my blog! 



On another note...
Ladies, when you tease your hair you don't let it show! TACKY & very unkempt looking. I wish I could have helped this poor lady! More reasons why I need to go to hair school. Ahh!


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

1 comment: