Wednesday, January 30, 2013

oh, how Pinteresting + Pearls & Boots

Happy Wednesday!
I love the middle of the week. The worst is over and the best is yet to come. It's perfect.
I am so excited for Valentine's day! It's all I have been pinning lately besides my usually, ridiculous, humor pins and then fitness pins.


 Valentine's day isn't just all about feeling down in the dumps because you don't have that special someone. It's a day to really show everyone that you care about them. I can't wait to send out all my little valentine's and make everyone I love feel special. Here's what I have been pinning lately.














{^This is a printable! ^}
Who can you show some love to?
 
Link up here!!
Pearls + Boots Outfit







Dress: Thrifted
Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Tights & Socks: Target
Boots: Lane Bryant
Flower: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Love Forever,
Chel Chel

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit! Love the layers, and that flower pin is an awesome accessory :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have quite a few flower pins and use them often. They are a great way to add a little, Pop!

      Delete