Tuesday, January 8, 2013

| 2012 | Recap

Busy, busy, busy Andrew and I have been and I have seemed to fallen off my blog. LAME. I was really looking forward to being more into my blog and life just took the best of me. 2012 was a very big year for me. A year of changes is what I could use to sum it up. Let's take look into what this year held for me.



 | Valentines Day |

 | I celebrated my 22nd birthday |

]
| My family pet Shelby passed away |


| Andrew and I took a trip to Vegas to play and see his Mom & Step-dad |

| Andrew's Uncle got married |

 | My mom and I went to women's retreat through our church |

 | SURPRISE BESTIE SF VISIT! |

| Bridal shower fun |

| Bachelorette Weekend |


| Fourth of July fun |








| Andrew and I said " I do." |

| Honeymoon in Pismo Beach |

| Mom celebrated her birthday |

| Andrew celebrated his 24th birthday|

| Giants won the world series!! |

| Pumpkin patch |
| Tiffany married the love of her life Jon! |


| Forest home for Thanksgiving |

| Christmas with the White family |

Well that was just a glimpse into my 2012 year. Many changes have occurred. I have gained more family than I can count. Strengthened some relationships & let some go. Realized God has blessed me tremendously and I couldn't be more thankful. I am looking forward to 2013. Not because I want to make a hundred changes but because I want to serve my Heavenly Father, love Andrew more deeply everyday, spend time with all my family and new family, pour into the friendships that help me grow and flourish and I do the same for them and to really really try to achieve some goals I have made for 2013. 

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11


Love forever,
Chel chel

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful year! Congratulations on your marriage, I myself am an "oldywed" and will be celebrating 5 years in June. I've heard a lot about you from our mutual friend Katie (she's amazing isn't she?) and am just stopping by to say "hi".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! Thanks for the congrats! Love Katie! She's such a good friend of mine and Hello to you too! Hoping to get better at this blog thing =)

      Delete