Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Skip the Diet


Okay, seriously this has been sort of annoying me.
"Well I have to starve myself for this...blah blah then I can eat whatever I want again."
Aka still feel like crap all the time again.
Here's a secret. 
YOU DON'T HAVE TO STARVE!
Gasp!
You know I eat MORE than I did when I wasn't healthy.
I eat 4-5 times a day with smaller meals packed with protein, complex carbs and healthy fats.
I run 3-5 days a week.
Strength train 2-4 times a week.

There is no easy fix. 
It takes hard work. Trial and error.
Motivation to keep going!
When I look at my before and after pictures I am amazed at my results.
You're not going to lose 50 pounds in a month.
That's not realistic, healthy or a long term solution.

I eat about 80-90 percent clean.
Moderation for the rest of the not so healthy stuff.
Exercise.
Drink tons of water.
Sleep!

You have to decide how you want to feel everyday.
Nobody can make that choice for you.
When I eat healthy I feel better.
My brain wakes up.
My body works at full function the way it was made too.
I have more energy.
I feel alive & refreshed!
Empty calories ( fats & sugars) are killing Americans & leaving you feeling hungry because your body isn't getting the nutrients it needs.

I speak up because I know how much easier it is to grab the doughnut, fast food and soda because it's convenient. It's way easier.
It's not easy for me to meal prep my meals for all day while I'm gone at work.
However, I choose to because I know I am giving my body what it needs.
You can't expect something to work without giving it 100 percent & giving it exactly what it needs.

I encourage you to try.
Try for one week & see how you feel.
I promise you won't regret it.
No one said it was going to be easy but its worth it.


Source: etsy.com via Chelsea on Pinterest


Love Forever,
Chel Chel
|| Remember I am having a beauty giveaway once I hit 30 followers on Bloglovin! You are all so great & I LOVE hearing from you and getting a glimpse into your world! ||
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment