Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Love.

This weekend was a blast!
It's been pretty warm here in sunny California but not to bad, yet. 

I went hiking on Saturday with some friends. We did a 5 mile hike around the Lafayette Reservoir.
It's absolutely gorgeous and you can see Mt. Diablo once you get to the top. 


There are quite a few big hills but there is one I call the "demon hill." 
You literally are almost crawling on your hands and knees up this thing!
It's tough but rewarding once you get to the top of it.
The demon hill

Aren't I cute?! There's a lot of carrots and PB in that chipmunk mouth!

It was such a great feeling knowing I can hike 5 miles and it's really not to tough for me to do.
I really needed it because the week before was Teacher Appreciation week and this past Friday I caved and literally ate everything in sight. I almost puked that night. Once I started I couldn't stop. It was horrible. I eat pretty clean so that about gave me a heart attack. 
However, I know tat one day isn't going to throw off my whole journey. The way I look and feel is more important to me than the number on the scale. People telling me I look smaller and my husband saying to me, "Wow you are getting so tiny!" make me feel like a million bucks.
Getting to buy new smaller clothes because everything else is falling off is what I keep working for. 
That's why I keep going.
Also, because when I eat good and exercise I FEEL good.
Friday was horrible. I felt gross and bloated & I can't believe I let myself feel like that everyday.
I work out for me. I eat healthy for me. Because I'm worth it & so are you.
___________________________________________

Mothers day was awesome!

Top: Forever 21 Jacket: Forever 21 Jeans: Forever 21( smallest size in plus section! ya!) Shoes: Toms Wedges

I started off going to church ( the early morning service! Who am I anymore!)
The kids did a rockin job signing! They did 4 songs and a couple of my kiddos from the school sang!
They melt my heart!
Oh and my hubby designed all the lights.
He's cool like that.

Eggs Benedict!

My Mom picked me up from church and we headed to one of my favorite local spots called Chow.
I treated my mom and sister and it was a nice time to sit dow and talk.
This restaurant is all organic which is awesome.
It's always pretty busy but that's because it's so good!
I defiantly recommend if you live in the bay area.


Instagram: @chelzz08

We then headed to the reservoir and we did the inner trail which is almost 3 miles and way easier than the outer rim I did the day before!
 We power walked and ran a little bit.
It was so HOT though. I braved it & took my shirt off.
I seriously didn't care. It was hot & honestly I am proud of where I am right now.
I'm not perfect and not super tight everywhere but I am proud of my body.
It amazes me how far I can push it & what it's capable of doing.
My mom is awesome too! I've inspired her to run and she can run a mile in under 12 mins!
She rocks!
We came back to my place and laid by the pool for a bit to get ours tans going!
( I spray tan so I sat in the shade most of the time)
I took the BEST nap and relaxed with the hubby for the rest of that day.
It was a nice sunny and warm filled weekend with family.
I also feel much better than I did Friday!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Love Forever,
Chel Chel 

|| Remember I am having a beauty giveaway once I hit 30 followers on Bloglovin! You are all so great & I LOVE hearing from you and getting a glimpse into your world! ||
Follow on Bloglovin
Linked up with:Samis Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment