Saturday, January 25, 2014

//Bumpdate 23 weeks


How many weeks: 23 weeks
Movement: I feel Liam flutter pretty often now. One night he was squirming around so much I had to flip around a few times so I could finally get some sleep. 
Symptoms: Feeling pretty tired still, picking up a better appetite, skin feels very dry and feeling my tummy really stretching more.
Any weight gain: I have gained about 5-6 pounds total. Didn't get a chance to weigh this week so not sure how much more I have this last week.
Sleep: Depends on the night. I have been getting those crazy preggo dreams which really interferes with me getting a good night's rest. I am thankful for mornings where I don't have anything so I can sleep in.
Cravings: BBQ wings & really sour lemonade.
Moods: I have been pretty mellow and on the quieter side this week. I know pretty hilarious! I think as Liam becomes more of a reality for me I just have more inner thoughts and haven't been expressing them out loud.
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Linea Negra: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Still in!
Moments during the week: I have noticed my work shirts getting smaller and starting to stick out at the bottom. I bought Liam some books and a new jacket. Andrew has a lot of exciting things coming up. He started school through Global and is in process of getting his GED. I am so proud of him and can't want to call him Pastor Andrew!
 I am in process of getting my STARS through the YMCA which most childcare places require and I can take anywhere. Liam has really made me think more about what I would like to accomplish & how I can be the best mommy. I still don't want to be the career mom but I have thought about staying with the YMCA longer than I had originally planned. They offer such a strong sense of community and great flexible jobs. Plus, having my senior program director tell me that they wish they had more people like me working in childcare really confirmed the gifts God has given me. 
God is good and I am so thankful for where He has brought Andrew and I. He proves daily that we are supposed to be doing life and ministry here and that we can always count on Him to take care of us. It has required much more faith than I knew was even possible to have but it is amazing. 



( Andrew always takes the most flattering pictures of me)

Love Forever,
Chel Chel


1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! You have the prettiest eyes, too. Great style, too. My best friend Sandra named her son Liam as well. I hope you get some more energy soon! XO

    ReplyDelete