Saturday, January 11, 2014

//Bumpdate 21 weeks



We are at 21 weeks!

Some out takes from the chalkboard pictures


(Daisy really wanted to be in the chalkboard pictures)

I had my anatomy scan on Friday morning. It was fun to see our little man wiggling around. After she added up all the measurements she put me back on my original due date of May 23 which means I am actually a week ahead of what I thought I was.  This makes me in my 21st week and not my 20th. As long as Liam comes out healthy I really do not mind if he comes the 23rd, 28th or somewhere in between! Every Friday now I will be in a new week so I will have to re-adjust to that since it was every Wednesday before I entered into a new week. Since I did all my fun facts in my 20 week bump date post I will just wait until next week to do that. Here's some pictures of Liam from the scan and also the video link to how we announced to our family and friends we were having a boy! 


Hi! I am currently 13 ounces!

I love to kick mommy when she is laying down!


Love Forever, 
Chel Chel 



No comments:

Post a Comment