Friday, January 17, 2014

//Bumpdate 22 weeks



How many weeks: 22 weeks
Movement: Feeling movement every day! Liam is always fluttering around when I am laying down. One day this week he wouldn't stop when I was trying to go to sleep. Still waiting on the bigger jabs. 
Symptoms: Still some heartburn, having trouble with my appetite still, fairly exhausted most days but I had a particularly busier week this week. Becoming more uncomfortable laying down at night. Also I have noticed minor leg cramps and my boo-tay really hurting!
Any weight gain: I gained three pounds! Yay! Seriously I am just happy to finally be gaining weight. I was getting nervous.
Sleep: Pretty good this week! I did have a busy week like I said so I think that has helped a lot.
Cravings: BBQ wings! Andrew made them for me Wednesday night and they were so good!
Moods: Pretty calm and introverted this week. I think Andrew and I have switched personalities this week.
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Linea Negra: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Still in! Andrew has been waiting for it to pop out!
Moments during the week: Andrew has been talking and rubbing my belly a lot more this week. He loves saying hi to Liam and including him in our conversations.



Love Forever,
Chel Chel


3 comments:

  1. Cute!! My belly button never did pop. And my lines negra appeared at 38.5 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumpdates are so fun to read! They take me back to my pregnancies. All these details are so fun to remember!! I love the name Liam :)

    ReplyDelete