Wednesday, January 8, 2014

//Bumpdate 20 weeks


We announced last night that we are having a handsome baby boy we are naming Liam! We haven't agreed on a middle name yet so the ideas are still brewing. I was wishing I would have blogged my pregnancy earlier on but with moving, going through a harder season of life, and well morning sickness like crazy it just was not on the top of my priority list.

Better late than never!
How many weeks: 20 weeks TODAY!
Movement: I started to finally feel some flutters earlier this week and last night Liam gave me two nice kicks right in the lower part of my tummy!
Symptoms: Heartburn, trouble having an appetite, can smell everything and incredibly sleepy most days!
Any weight gain: I have only gained 2-3 pounds. Currently I am trying to stay as hydrated as possible. Eating more snacks throughout the day to keep up the calories.
Sleep: Depends on the night. Some days I am so worn out I fall asleep quick. Other nights I am up all night tossing and turning.
Cravings: Anything sour!
Moods: Mostly happy but very emotional at least a few times a day.
Stretch Marks: No new ones on my belly. I have lived with stretch marks since I was in middle school.
Linea Negra: Still waiting to appear!
Moments during the week: We found out the gender! Made it half way though. Starting to know feel more real and wanting to buy things for baby!

Will get a 20 week bump date picture for you all soon. I haven't been feeling the greatest today or the last few days for that matter. In case you missed my last few ones here they are. 



Also, I have been feeling so blessed lately by the generosity of so many people. I have already received a bassinet, swing, pack and play, stroller cover,bathtub, boppy pillow, offers for hand me down boy clothes, diapers, things mommy will need after birth, new clothing items and a tremendous amount of love and support by so many of you! 
I haven't had a baby shower yet and I already feel like I am getting things ready. Even though I think I could have all the stuff in the world and still I know I'm going to have the baby and ask myself, "Wait, what do I do?!" I am hoping I don't totally forget all my experience with watching all these wonderful kids over the years!
To all my California family & friends I am working on a baby shower date!

Love Forever,
Chel Chel



No comments:

Post a Comment