Friday, February 28, 2014

//Bumpdate 28 weeks=3rd Trimester

How many weeks: 28 weeks
Movement: He is pretty mellow. He kicks me everyday but he doesn't do the big jabs and hard kicks. I have only felt maybe 3 hard kicks my entire time of pregnancy so far.
Symptoms: Low appetite, belly feeling like it's stretching like crazy, leg cramps ( I need more bananas in the house now) heartburn, round ligament pain and just over all pretty tired most days no matter how long I sleep.
(This is how I feel about all my symptoms. Why, oh why?! Okay, enough drama!)

Any weight gain: Last I checked was about 12 pounds. 
Sleep: I have been going to bed and getting up pretty regularly so that has helped me during the day not feel like I want to fall asleep.
Cravings: Nothing really this week. Still have lemonade stocked up in the fridge.
Moods: I have been in a pretty good mood this week. Having my mornings has helped me feel more productive. 
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Linea Negra: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Still in but that thing might poke out any day. It sure feels out to me.
Moments during the week: The kids at my YMCA site have been really funny lately. They ask everyday when Im having the baby, how I am doing and sometimes shove basketballs in their shirts and pretend to be me. It's pretty hilarious actually because they shove them way up on their chest and especially the boys crack me up! They think in a matter of seconds the "baby" or basketball will come out and ta-da! Baby! I have one boy in particular who's mom is due at the end of March so he has been my little helper/buddy lately and today he came up and gave me the sweetest hug for no reason. Those kids make me laugh and make me realize how important it is to be a positive role model in their lives. 
On another note I have an appointment Tuesday and it's the one where I have to drink that really sugary drink. Some women have told me it's really gross and my doctor was cracking up because he's convinced he could slap a good marketing label on it and make millions. He says it is really sweet and tastes sort of like a flat soda. He likes them actually! So we shall see. I'm not nervous, just annoyed I have to be there forever to do the test. I'm glad my appointments are getting closer together because I have a list of questions I want to ask especially before we leave for California! My boss finally approved my request and we are headed there March 19-27! Excited for a vacation/baby moon/ baby shower and just a time to catch up with family & friends!

In case anyone wanted to view my registry here is the link: Baby Liam Registry
(If you happen to purchase anything online it already has my preferred address stored to be shipped too)

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment