Thursday, February 13, 2014

//Bumpdate 26 weeks

How many weeks: 26 weeks
Movement: Some days Liam is mellow and other days he reminds me with a good kick he is still in there.
Symptoms: Sleeping better this week. Appetite is here and there. Leg cramps at night sometimes. Dealing with some back pain :( also, still getting morning sickness a few times a week. 
Any weight gain: I gained a pound! Yippee!
Sleep: Sleeping great! Hard to get comfy but a pillow under my belly usually helps. Andrew refuses for me to get a body pillow. I might sneak one in here pretty soon! 
Cravings: Lemonade and sour candy.
Moods: I have been pretty happy this week minus one day when I was running on low sleep and my routine was thrown way off. I had to help out at another YMCA site and boy was I cranky being out of my routine.
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Linea Negra: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Andrew says it is slowly starting to pop out.
Moments during the week: I had an emotional day this week where I just had this reality of having a baby. It just sort of hit me that in 3 months I am going to be holding my own child. It still seems very surreal to me most days. I just cannot believe I am finally having one of my own. I have always called my daycare kids in California my kids and now my YMCA kids are my kids too. I have this motherly instinct to want to teach, grow and develop our littles of this world. However, at 6pm Liam will still be with me. I don't get to give him back to his mama because I will be his mama. I had so many emotions that one day they just all spilled out. I am so thankful Andrew was there to hold me & just listen to all my thoughts. Looking at Andrew and knowing he is going to be Liam's daddy is really awesome too!

( Andrew wanted to take my close-up)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love Forever,
Chel Chel


No comments:

Post a Comment