Sunday, February 23, 2014

//Bumpdate 27 weeks

How many weeks: 27 weeks
Movement: Party all day everyday!
Symptoms: My appetite came back for about 3 days and then has sort of trickled off again. Still feeling really tired. I had a long week that had me gone pretty much all day, everyday. 
Any weight gain: Total weight gain is 10-12 pounds! Yay! 
Sleep: Trying to get as much of it as I can. 
Cravings: Sour things and chocolate milk. 
Moods: I have been emotional and really drained. This past week was particularly exhausting. I filled in at work in the mornings which had be up everyday at 5:30. I just do the after part of our program not the morning so it had me way off my routine. 
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Linea Negra: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Still in but to me it feels more poked out. 
Moments during the week: I had a long week and I was very emotional the other day. I just felt I had way to much on my plate and I needed to figure out what was "extra" in my life. Honestly, I realize having my own child will be very different and forever but I have to say after four years of watching 30-50 children everyday with different personalities, temperaments, disabilities and needs I'm ready for just one. Just one child with one personality, temperament and needs. I won't get to give him back at 6pm but at least I can put him down for a nap! My point is I've always known I wanted to be a wife and mom. I never wanted to be a career women. It's just not for me. The reality of becoming a mother is something that I'm excited for and ready for this chapter to be unfolded. I'm ready to close the chapter of watching everyone else's child for now. 

For all my California family & friends we will be coming for a trip March 19-27 and the baby shower will be then. My mom and her helpers are getting everything prepared and invites should be going out soon! Can't wait to have a baby moon and baby shower and spend some time in the sun before Liam comes.

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment