Monday, January 26, 2015

//Weekend Fun


I always look forward to the weekend because Andrew is home! He usually only sees Liam for a little bit in the morning and by the time he's home Liam is already in bed. Which as much as I'm not a morning person, I would rather get up early and have Liam in bed earlier in the evening so me and Andrew can have it all to ourselves. 

Friday I got together with some friends from high school. We're all moms now so it's really a fun chapter we've all entered together. 


Baby H on the left is due in April! Not sure if a girl or boy will be joining the bunch! 


Saturday Andrew and I lounged around a bit but we went out for lunch and some errands around town. 
Liam is over my picture taking. 
 Our necklace is from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thevintagehoneyshop
IG:thevintagehoneyshop
It's such a great teething necklace, keeps little hands distracted and is so cute to wear! 

Sunday we went to the beach! Oh my heart missed Santa Cruz and Capitola! 
Our first stop was to Verve. 
 Then we walked around downtown Santa Cruz for a bit before we headed to the beach. 
Since we are out Saturday we packed a lunch and had a picnic on the beach. 
Liam had so much fun! Andrew and I just couldn't believe how much he loved looking around and feeling the water and sand. He's an outside kid for sure. 


I hope you had a nice weekend as well. I'm already counting down until next weekend. 

Love Forever, 
Chel Chel 

No comments:

Post a Comment