Wednesday, May 21, 2014

//Bumpdate 39 weeks






Yes...still pregnant over here.
How many weeks: 39 weeks

Movement: he moves but it's seems he's running out of room to really give me the big dramatic kicks now. It more so feels like he's trying to escape. It's a weird thing to describe. 
Symptoms: Tired. Anxious. Swollen. Over it. 
Any weight gain: 22 pounds total. 
Sleep: I sleep good. I haven't been napping as much which I should try and squeeze in now while I can. 
Moods: This week has been hard. Pregnancy emotions seem to magnify everything. I think I've cried every day at least once if not more. 
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Linea Negra: Yes!
Belly button in or out: It's out according to Andrew. 
Rings on or off: Off! I don't even bother with the fake rings anymore. My hands hurt and tingle and it's not worth it to try and find a ring to wear at this point.
Moments during the week: This week. I've had quite a week. I'm ready for Liam to be out of my body. He's making me insane. ( not that he won't outside of my body but at least he won't be giving me this buldging belly) 
I'm just in a place where I'm really trying to trust God. I don't think I've ever had my faith stretched in a way where I have no choice but to just put my faith in Him that everything will be okay. I feel prepared in the sense that I have everything for Liam but everything else I feel so unprepared for. It's true when they say if you wait to be ready you will never have kids but I just never thought I would be so fully relieant on other people to help out. It's definitely a pride issue I'm dealing with too & a humbling place of life to be in. 

Anyways, a lot of prayer would be great. 
//For Liam to come happy & healthy. 
//That I would have the smoothest delivery possible. 
//That Andrew & I would be able to transition into parenthood together while still being a married couple first. 
//Gods provision of finances 
//That my emotions stay positive as I learn to be a new mom & same for Andrew as he learns to be a dad. 



I have been holding on to a few verses this week.

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in ALL circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Now faith is confidence in what we had hoped for and assurance about what we do not see." 
Hebrews 11:1

"For I know the plans I have for you', says the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment