Friday, April 4, 2014

//Bumpdate 33 weeks





How many weeks: 33 weeks
Movement: He moves a lot at night. Surprise surprise! When I am up moving or at work I feel him here and there but not a ton. The other night Andrew was talking to him and Liam kept punching his hand! Andrew kept saying, " Wanna fight? Quit beating daddy up!" Just cute stuff back and forth. It was pretty funny to watch and feel.
Symptoms: I am just worn out! It is hard to maintain my energy level and be on my feet to long. I am starting to feel more top heavy. Super swollen in my hands and feet. I had to get fitted for wrist splints to sleep with at night because if all the fluid build up. It's so uncomfortable to wake up with my hands feeling like they are asleep and I cannot open or close them. Leg cramp pain mostly in my right leg. 
Any weight gain: Still between the 14-16 pounds gained.
Sleep: This past week was awful! I tossed and turned all night. Super uncomfortable. Had to always get up once to use the bathroom. Not very fun with a longer work week because of spring break. 
Cravings: Nothing really this week.
Moods: Super emotional. I could cry about anything and everything. It's annoying. 
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Linea Negra: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Still in but it's very shallow. 
Rings on or off: Both rings off! I am currently borrowing a ring that is almost two sizes bigger. I am so swollen!
Moments during the week: This week was LONG. We had spring camp for my work and I am just glad it's over. Almost everyday consisted of dealing with a particularly tough child that comes from a tougher background and it's just draining. I am just way off a routine and ready to be back at my school until I leave for maternity leave!

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

2 comments: