Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Cleaning = Clothes to buy!

This is my first blog sale! I have been slowly, key word, cleaning out my clothes. I've been running and working out a lot so a good portion of my clothes are to big now. That's the process of getting healthy though. You have to continue to buy clothes that fit your body and be proud in those moments. 

The fine print. 
You can e-mail me at chel_hunter@yahoo.com to purchase clothing. If you know me personally you can just text me. I will take all payments through paypal. It will take me 24-48 hours to confirm and ship. Shipping will be a flat 5 dollars. I will list a price for most but a best offer for some. I hope you see something you like!


Item 01
J.Crew Top
Size 10
Price: 15 OBO






Item 02
J.Crew Top
Size S but fits like a M
Gently worn
Price: 10




 Item 03
Target Tank
Size L
Gently worn
Price: 5








Item 04
J.Crew Blouse
Size 10
Gently worn
Price: 15 OBO





Item 05
Old Navy Tee
Size L
Worn two times
Price: 5 








Item 06
Vera Wang by Kohls top
Size XL
Gently worn
Price: 5




Item 07
Forever 21 Plus Dress
Size XL
Worn once
Price: 10











Item 08
Forever 21 Plus Dress
Size XL
Worn twice
Price: 10





Item 09
Target Dress
Size XL
Worn twice
Price: 10





Item 10
Paige Denim Bootcut Low Rise Jeans
Never Worn
Size 31
Price: 60 OBO


Happy Monday!

Love Forever,
Chel Chel

Don't forget once I hit 30 followers on Bloglovin I am doing a beauty giveaway!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment