Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bucket List





 
 

1. Run my SF 10k Giant Race in August.
 
2. Run a Half Mararthon sometime after August.
 
3. Run a Marathon in the next two years.
 
4. Have a baby in the next two years.
 
5. Go to hair school which has been a dream and not reality for way to long.
 
6.Go on a week long vacation with my husband.
 
7. Invest more in the friendships that matter to me & less into the ones that do not.
 
8. Go back to London.
 
9. Swim with Dolphins.
 
10. Eat a bagel and cream cheese in heaven.
 
11. Own a winter cabin/house.
 
12.  Relax & rejuvinate more.
 
 


Source: brayola.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

What's on your bucket list?
 
Love Forever,
Chel Chel
Follow on Bloglovin
P.S. I am thinking of doing a giveaway of some beauty products once I reach 30 Bloglovin followers =)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I love this post! It is so fun hearing others share their dreams and goals! I will be running a marathon and, having a baby in the next 2 years as well and owning a mountain/lake home. Love that we have that in common! ;)

    ReplyDelete